Aircraft Valuation & Audit Services
Full Selection of Valuation Services
Asset Insight has a full line of Valuation and Appraisal products to meet your needs. Valuation reports and services range from an independent, unbiased and impartial Opinion of Value to a comprehensive Audit and Appraisal Report with customized options such as an Extended Market Analysis and Maintenance Analytics. Popular services include:
- Opinion of Value: The Opinion of Value provides a general opinion of the current Market Value of an asset. This product includes no market research or general scrutiny of the overall specification and maintenance status of the asset.
- Residual Value Analysis: This service focuses on estimating a future Fair Market Value for a designated aircraft type through a specified calendar time frame. The analysis is based on market data and current indicators.
- Desktop Appraisal Report: A Desktop Appraisal provides either a current (or retrospective) Fair Market Value based on specifications furnished by the client or external third party.
- Audit & Appraisal Report: This Report involves a full audit of the aircraft, aircraft flight logs, aircraft and engine maintenance records, and related FAA records. A current (or retrospective) Fair Market Value is established for the aircraft based on its specific characteristics (i.e., total time, age, condition, modification status, etc.).
- Audit & Appraisal with Extended Market Analysis Report: In addition to the Audit & Appraisal information described above, this Report includes a review of the current market for a particular aircraft model, along with a comparison against cohort aircraft.
- Custom Reports: If you are uncertain of the information you need, or require a customized report, Asset Insight will work with you to create services, or customize existing services, to meet your valuation needs.